Saturday, July 6, 2013

Organizing and Child Proofing

Right now my craft desk has gates all around it. The twins are 2 but they are still into everything. And I mean EVERYTHING!! They are completely fascinated with my desk and always go straight for my pins. I would really love to take the gate down, especially since they have figured out how to climb over it. I have a closet for all of my craft supplies but I need a way to store things that I use on a regular basis. I found this magnetic dry erase board with metallic finish. I would eventually like to get a nice frame and put sheet metal in it but this works for now. I also found some little metal containers with magnets on the back. I glued magnets to the back of tin cans, paper clips, and my pin cushion. Next time I will get stronger magnets but these work for now. I glued ribbon on the inside of the cans to cover the sharp edges.






2 comments:

  1. Good idea and will be cute when you make it all fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete