Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One Of Those Kinds Of Days


Today has just been one of those kinds of days. You know, were everything just seems to be going badly. It started at about 4:30 am when one of the twins woke up crying. That's pretty common for her but I still have yet to get used to it. The rest of my day just kind of followed suit. So after lunch I decided that some sewing therapy was in order. I kicked the older three outside to go play and put the little ones down for a nap. It was pretty short lived but it did help my mood.

I started working on some little outfits for the twins. What does that say about me that when they turned one year old, instead of buying clothes, a friend bought us a gift card to the fabric store so that I could make them clothes? I was pretty excited so I hope that it's a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment